Friday, February 21, 2014

Please Stand By

Friday! And I'm stoked. Setting up my Saturday morning tv is really the biggest part of my Friday, so I'll let you all in on the deets.




First up Dirt Nitro Challenge: RUN DNC!





This will be on the top of my list. I'm normally a buggy lover, but the truggies are beasts. The Truggies are HUGE! They may as well have small people in those things. The government should not be affraid of drones, because 1/8 Nitro Truggies will do way more damage.

As long as they don't need marshaling.






The DNC will be going off all weekend, and I'm stoked, but 1/10 offroad is where my heart is at, so I'll be  watching the Euro Winter Open Championships as well.


The Brits start their indoor off road in just 16 hours.


Which means I get to wake up and cruise over to the couch in my vinyl footed, button up one piece pjs tomorrow and sit down with a popcorn bowl of fruit loops to watch some sweet astro turf action while solving the puzzles on the back of the cereal box.





Expect some of the most passionate race commentary in the Queen's English if Nick Daman is within 20 meters of a microphone. Love this guy:

Nick Daman's passion for all tiny racers


They deliver solid coverage and you should check out rcracingtv.net if you need your fix.

I expect to be dressed in something "socially acceptable" by 2pm for some sunny day house work.

Or really, some pre-season rc wrenching which may include some rc car body paint huffing.

Jconcepts share a great fan vid of the entire creative process of painting and getting what I like to call a "Tamiya High" here:





And while my rc car painting is traditionally a one or two can "spray special," which end up looking Warhol with crayons on the  BMW m1.




Hope you all have a great Friday working and an even better Saturday chillin or racing. Here's a pro tip for doing secret work(assuming your employer doesnt mind you looking at a blank screen all day)






Party like it's friday!
-Tommy

1 comment:

  1. It does not matter if you do not know how to program, or you are not a good artist, you can still create wonderful pictures or music. If you are curious to know more about sports racing, check here.

    ReplyDelete