Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday Endurance



After a long weekend, I was more than happy to sit through the finishing hour of the Daytona 500. One highlight was when they suggest the viewer crank up the volume!





This "crank it up" couldn't come soon enough for me. The only problem I had during my edge of the seat viewing was constantly trying not to through food at the commentators. It was a strange mix of WWF and golf commentary, lots of child like screaming and too much back story. All wrapped up in a "brought to you by" blah blah blah.






I wish I had turned the volume of the 500 down and turned this on this video as the audio:





SO GOOD!


The Daytona 500 was awesome. It turns out I am a fan.

Conveniently for me the finish was on after the sun went down and I had gotten all my Sunday errands in. That meant I went on a bike ride, hung out with family and friends and made it to Lowe's just in time to remind myself that I know nothing about home repair.






Speaking of shorts, I hope every one cot to watch some of the Dirt Nitro Challenge.If you didn't maybe you can find some time while waiting for your Lowes guy to figure out which aisle is electrical.





Here's to a good start to the week!

-Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment