Friday, February 14, 2014

A Valentine. From Me to You

Happy Valentine's day everybody.

I won't bother getting into if today is simply a hallmark holiday or if there actually was a hunchback patron saint cupid on a church snyping lonesome folks or something. That argument just never gets anywhere.

But, since I'm a total romantic, I'm not against telling people that you love and respect them. And sometimes, we like society giving us the go ahead to be silly in public and send strange cards.




So, today's that day. And like any blogger worth their weight in cut-n-paste pictures, I've got advise.

Sure, I may be the last person anyone should be taking romance advise from(but I'm sure we can all agree an rc / love advice column in RC Car Action wouldn't  be the worst idea(You've got my email)) If I was to ignite some passion I would start the date with some schnazzy new clothes.


You could go all out, ala Masami and jumps suits, or you could simplify with a tee shirt.







If I had any photoshop skills, I'd make the suggestion of an addition under the "RC" to include your partner's name.

Now that I've spent the last week off track and not even mentioning the Winter nats, EOS, or the up coming cactus... Here's another off rc topic suggestion  for tonight's date night. That is of course, assuming your significant other is getting a little tired of youtube race recaps and hearing Scotty Ernst not whisper sweet nothings for six action packed minutes at a time.

First up. Go see something good!






That's gonna be fantastic. Lego fan or not.  And, I'm sure if I made some attempts, pulled some blog strings, I could talk Jang into going on a double date with me and my wife. Crazy, I know. But hang in there.

Choosing that perfect movie would be tough. The awkwardness of it all would require something short and to the point. Yet, keep the attention of it's viewers. Setting would be key.

Whether you've scored the perfect double date, romantic evening out waiting in line in the rain for an overpriced meal.

What better setting for Valentine's Day is there than Paris?

Here's my top pick for romance films.  Actually my top pick for any film. It requires headphones or full surround sound home theater because it is film, it is passion, it is drama, it is action, it is romance... C'était un Rendez-vous








C'était un rendez vous- Claude Lelouch.flv



Forget that everyone told you its the journey. It's can also be the destination, the finish line, the tap out, the top score.

The result can be just as awesome.

If your stuck in an office, at the track, or headed to the beach for a weekend getaway, have a great, totally normal, Friday, doing what ever you love to do.

-Tommy


No comments:

Post a Comment